- Click here for printable PDF.
- A ribbon cutting ceremony has been scheduled for Thursday, May 12, at 1:30 p.m. at Medical Services Unlimited, located at 1406 N. 5th St. (right next to the Chamber/tourism office and in the same building as Corrective Care Chiropractic). Be sure to join us Thursday to welcome this new business to town!
- The Family YMCA of Fayette County will be hosting a local competition for the Major League Baseball Pitch, Hit and Run on Saturday, May 14. Registration will start at 9 a.m. and competition will begin at 9:30 a.m. A follow-up sectional competition will be held the same day.
- Heart & Home Realty will be giving away $300 in “Holicash” for Holiday World in a Facebook contest during the month of May. Follow Heart & Home’s Facebook page for details.
- Now through May, military personnel — including veterans, retirees, active duty and reserve — are eligible for the Chevrolet Military Discount Program at Arthur Young Chevrolet. All military members of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard, as well as their spouses, are eligible. The discount can be combined with most current incentives at Chevrolet dealerships.
- From now until May 31, for every bag of wet-wipes or dollar donated to Lighthouse Pregnancy & Health Services, you will be entered to win one of several items, including a signed baseball donated by Chicago Cub Aaron Brooks, a football signed by Los Angeles Rams player Robert Quinn, vouchers for St. Louis Cardinals tickets and much more! Call 618-283-8750 to make a donation over the phone with your debit/credit card. You may also stop by 1703 W. Fletcher to make a donation.
- Be sure to visit Hosick Motors’ Facebook page, www.facebook.com/hosickmotors, and “like” the Free Oil Change post by 7 p.m. on Tuesday to enter the Free Oil Change Contest.
- "Blend," the a capella group that performed at the annual Chamber banquet in February, will be back in town on Tuesday, May 10, for a performance at Brookstone Estates. The group will play at 6:30 p.m. and the event is open to the public. Be sure to bring a lawn chair.