Friday's events will be held from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m., starting with the lighting of the Christmas Tree at 5 p.m. Also look for...
- The Mobile Millennium Carillon
- Pictures taken with live reindeer
- Roasting chestnuts
- A live nativity
- Willem the Trolley Car
- Library story hour (6 p.m.)
- The Vandalia Fire Department Chili Supper
- Soroptimist Club annual cookie sale
- Vandalia museum cookbook sale
- Vandalia Chamber of Commerce cookbook sale
- National Road Interpretive Center tours
- In-store merchants sales and refreshments
- Raffle drawing (Tickets on sale now)
Other things to look for Friday include: gift baskets, the Grinch, the Sugar Plum Fairies, Santa's elves, Frozen, Caroler's, Abe Lincoln and Mary Todd, and many vendors.
Saturday's events will be held from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. and include...
- Live reindeer
- Santa Claus
- Chime Master