- Click here for printable PDF.
- Be sure to stop by First National Bank today, Monday, Feb. 1, to enter their Groundhog Day Contest. One winner will receive either the Winter Prize Package or Spring Prize Package depending on Punxsutawney Phil's prediction on Groundhog Day, which is Tuesday, Feb. 2. Stop by one of FNB's three locations in Vandalia or our branches in Ramsey, Patoka, Mulberry Grove and Greenville and get registered.
- Be sure to visit Pine Ridge Home’s Facebook page (facebook.com/pineridgehomes/) and like and share their Valentine’s Day contest post for a chance to win a $75 gift certificate to the Lake House. The winner will be posted on Wednesday, Feb. 10.
- All cardigans are currently 30 percent off online and at the Trendy Hanger Boutique’s storefront next to the Gallatin Street Grille. Visit the Trendy Hanger Boutique online at trendyhanger
boutique.com or stop by the store Wednesday and Friday between 4 and 7 p.m. or Saturday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Evans Public Library’s Read Through the Ages winter reading program is underway. Those who sign up for the program will receive a ticket for every library book they read that will be put into drawings for fun items. The program is open to all students from pre-K through high school.
- Country Folk, located at 110 S. Third Street, is having a 75 percent off sale on Christmas and winter décor. Chamber members also get a 10 percent member-to-member discount storewide and Country Folk accepts Chamber Bucks!
- Embers Wood Fired Pizza, located at 7 Mattes Ave., has several specials going on this week. Tonight, Feb. 1, is Kids Night at Embers. From 3-9 p.m., get a free kids pizza with a purchase of an adult entrée. Tuesday’s special is half-price wings and $4 24-ounce draft beer all day. Wednesday is Family Night at Embers from 5-9 p.m., with the special being Ciabatta cheese bread, three gourmet wood fired pizzas (up to two topping each) and four soft drinks all for $30.
- Be sure to visit Hosick Motors’ Facebook page, www.facebook.com/hosickmotors, and “like” the Free Oil Change post by 7 p.m. on Tuesday to enter the Free Oil Change Contest.