- Click here for printable PDF.
- First National Bank will be holding its annual “Shred Fest” at the FNB Financial Centers of America office, 311 W. Banker St., from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. on Wednesday, May 25. Bring your old financial records, tax statements and other personal documents for safe destruction and disposal and join FNB in the fight against identity theft.
- Vandalia Subway is offering a buy-one-breakfast sandwich, get one-breakfast-sandwich free promotion throughout May.
- Heart & Home Realty will be giving away $300 in “Holicash” for Holiday World in a Facebook contest during the month of May. Follow Heart & Home’s Facebook page for details.
- Throughout May, military personnel — including veterans, retirees, active duty and reserve — are eligible for the Chevrolet Military Discount Program at Arthur Young Chevrolet. All military members of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard, as well as their spouses, are eligible. The discount can be combined with most current incentives at Chevrolet dealerships.
- From now until May 31, for every bag of wet-wipes or dollar donated to Lighthouse Pregnancy & Health Services, you will be entered to win one of several items, including a signed baseball donated by Chicago Cub Aaron Brooks, a football signed by Los Angeles Rams player Robert Quinn, vouchers for St. Louis Cardinals tickets and much more! Call 618-283-8750 to make a donation over the phone with your debit/credit card. You may also stop by 1703 W. Fletcher to make a donation.
- Be sure to visit Hosick Motors’ Facebook page, www.facebook.com/hosickmotors, and “like” the Free Oil Change post by 7 p.m. on Tuesday to enter the Free Oil Change Contest.